Thanks for visiting!
...He sent me to give them flowers in place of their sorrow, olive oil in the place of tears, and joyous praise in the place of broken hearts... Isaiah 61:3 (CEV)
Joyous Praise Christian Fellowship Church is a non-denominational ministry in Warsaw, North Carolina.
We are the church where the Lord has His way! Our goal is to reach the people for Jesus and nurture them into spiritual maturity and a growing relationship with God through personal devotion, obedient service, and enduring faith.
- To exalt the Lord through worship
- To establish the community through relationship
- To equip the believer through discipleship
- To evangelize the world through mission
- To embrace the youth through partnership
- Preaching and teaching
- Community Ministries
- Youth Partnership and Involvement
- To be a church that reaches out to the community by actively and creatively sharing the good news of the love of Jesus Christ.
- To be a church where people are loved, accepted, and nurtured into spiritual and maturity.
- To be a church where every participant is equipped to be a faithful, productive follower of Jesus.
- To be a giving church where the love of the Lord and His work constitutes the proper motive for giving, recognizing that the stewardship of money is equally important along with all other areas of ministry and service.